G.R.I.P. OWT Wide Sole Irons
I love love love these wide sole irons and that’s why I felt it imperative I share these with you. They come from Golf Research in Play so you know they are up there with the best of the best. These have been proven to be some of the most effective clubs on the market today.Here are just a few of the reasons why you need these wide sole irons for your own golf game:
* The wide sole of these clubs keeps them from digging into the turf allowing for the most solid contact possible on all shots, even fat and thin ones.
* The oversized design of these wide sole irons allows for a larger hitting area with a giant sweet spot.
* The undercut cavity back channel as well as the lower center of gravity repositions the weight low and back.
* You get the ultimate launch angle on every shot which makes it much easier to get the ball airborne while easily increasing Moment of Inertia.
* This higher MOI keeps twisting on off-center shots away from your golf game, this results in more forgiveness and better penetrating ball flight.
* The thicker top line of these wide sole irons makes it easier to frame the ball and aim all of your golf shots.
When you buy these wide sole irons from Golf Research in Play you also get Right Hand Free Custom Fit as well as your Choice of Shafts. Whether you are buying these golf clubs for yourself or for someone else as a gift you really can’t go wrong. They are the perfect clubs.
Technorati Tags: Golf Research in Play, wide sole irons
Tags: Sports / Recreation
// Jan 3, 2010 at 9:48 am
You are getting me excited about golf and the last time I played, I hit perhaps 200 for nine holes.
My question might be something like, do you think a set of these irons would help the game of someone with every bad habit in the world on top of having only one functioning arm?
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail
This site uses KeywordLuv. Enter YourName@YourKeywords in the Name field to take advantage.
© 2006–2007 As Seen On The Tube — Sitemap — Cutline by Chris Pearson